Hello Treasure Island fam of EDC Las Vegas!!
We have added your final details regarding your travel package below! We have updated:
1. EDC Shuttle registration and boarding location
2. Final Rooming List for approval
3. Check-in Process/ selected names are on the rooming list (read “Rooming List Updated” section below)
Shuttle Times & Registration!
Shuttle Wristband Registration
Friday, May 19th – 2:30PM-6:00PM
We will send a map with the exact location to board the buses at Treasure Island in the next outreach email.
Each guest must have a hotel & shuttle package. Must be 18+ to board.
If you miss Friday registration you can pick up your wristband on Saturday (ask a rep for assistance). Likewise, if you miss the shuttle to EDC, you CAN use the shuttle back to the hotel in the morning.
Shuttle to EDC Motor Speedway
3:30PM – Early Shuttle Loads
4:00PM – Early Departure
5:30PM – Later Shuttle Loads
6:00PM – Later Departure
Departure from Motor Speedway
3:00AM – Early Shuttle Loads
3:30AM-4:00AM – Early Shuttle Departure (buses depart between those times)
5:30AM-6:00AM – Later Shuttle Departure (buses depart between those times)
*Choose any shuttle time on the fly. You do not need to select in advance.
The times you see above are when your shuttles LEAVE. If you come past your departure time you will miss the shuttle.
If you purchased shuttle passes for multiple people, please make sure they are with you when picking up your wristband at registration. We will put the wristband directly on your wrist so we need everyone on the reservation there.
Keep in mind!
▪ All shuttles will have a bathroom on board but let’s limit its use. Use the bathroom at the hotel please or wait until arriving at the Speedway!
▪ Shuttle times are subject to change due to traffic.
▪ Departure times are when your shuttles LEAVE.
▪ We will email the exact location/ map where to pick up your shuttle wristbands and board the buses at Holiday Inn in the next email.
▪ Each person must be present when picking up your wristband. We will attach them to your wrist.
▪ You will need a valid ID to pick up your wristband.
Guest Registration & Shuttle Boarding Location
Rooming List Update!!
Treasure Island is only able to add two names per room through large group reservations. If your room has more than two roommates, the names highlighted in BOLD on the rooming list as the two names that are on the rooming list now. When you get to the hotel you can add additional names to the rooming list. If you are arriving together or separately the names outlined on the rooming list can add names on site. If you have been paired with other ONO travelers who are arriving at a different time than you, please make sure to coordinate arrival times in Vegas for a smooth entry into your room. If your name is on the rooming list, yet you are arriving later than your other roommates and would like to transfer your name to them so they can check-in, please fill out the rooming list error form HERE. Please get in context with your roommates to coordinate. Info how to connect at the bottom of the page. If at any point you have issues checking into your room, please call our Hotline (posting in the final email) and our Hotel Manger will meet you in the lobby to check you in! Don’t worry about checking in, we have our team onsite who can check everyone in regardless of who is on the rooming list!
Rooming List, Checking In & Room Etiquette
We are very excited to present you with your roommates that only you will be sharing a very special experience with this EDC. ONE N ONLY strives to connect individuals that may have otherwise never met; putting them in an open-minded and welcoming environment with a vision to spark a connection between new friends, in hopes of it blossoming into a lifetime of laughter and memories. Our carefully curated pairing of roommates is essential to making this possible.
But before we let you know who or how to connect with your roommates we strongly advise you to read and understand how everything regarding this process works outlined below:
Hotel Location: Treasure Island
3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in begins 3:00PM on your scheduled date of arrival – Check-out is 11:00AM on your scheduled date of departure but you can request late check-out for 12:00PM. If you are taking our California shuttles we begin boarding at 11:30AM and depart at 12:00PM.
ALL ROOMS ARE PAID FOR IN FULL, UPFRONT. THERE SHOULD BE NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES WHEN CHECKING IN. NO RESORT FEES, NO TAXES, NOTHING. IF THE HOTEL DEMANDS ADDITIONAL PAYMENT, CONTACT Mario @ 707 708 6360 AND A REP WILL MEET YOU AT THE FRONT DESK TO ASSIST.
Other things to keep in mind!
- If you are arriving before your roommates PLEASE keep the room and additional beds clean and tidy.
- Outside guests ARE NOT ALLOWED unless ALL of your roommates APPROVE.
- Respect your roommate’s space and belongings! We are a FAMILY and we look after one another. Nothing has gone missing in 10 years of us doing this experience and we don’t plan to start now. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR TRIP IF YOU ARE CONVICTED OF THEFT OR DISRESPECT.
- If your roommate has a Solo Bed Upgrade (outlined on the rooming list) that means they upgraded to have their own bed in a shared room.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR ROOMMATES OR FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOUR ROOMING ARRANGEMENTS WHEN IN VEGAS PLEASE CONTACT A REP OR OUR HOTLINE AND WE WILL FIND YOU NEW ROOMMATES! WE NEVER HAVE ISSUES BUT SHIT HAPPENS! SPEAK UP! IT’S NO PROBLEM TO US. <3
Bottom line is…. Be nice, be respectful, be a good roommate and focus on making friends for life!! It’s what ONO is all about.
Possible reasons you need to make a change to the rooming list!
- I’m not comfortable with the gender arrangements. ONE N ONLY makes sure that no one shares a bed with the opposite gender unless specifically requested. If you are a girl in a room with all guys or vice-versa, that’s a mistake. Please contact us ASAP. Guys… that means you! It’s not your lucky day… LOL
- My name is misspelled.
- I’m not with the roommates I requested.
- My upgrade is not on the list (dates are wrong, bed type, or room upgrade)
5. I am on the rooming list but I get to the hotel after my roommates. They should be on the rooming list so they can check in before me.
I’m not on the rooming list.
Don’t panic! If you are not on the list, it might be under a different name. Please fill out the form below and email us right away and we’ll get you on the rooming list! firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to request a change to the rooming list.
If you absolutely need to request a change to the rooming list please click the link below and fill out the form. The DEADLINE to make changes by end of the day this Sunday, May 7th. Final rooming list for will be sent to everyone early next week with any changes.
Contacting your roommates!
If you need to get in touch with your roommates please email us info@oneenonlyent with the subject line, I NEED MY ROOMMATE’S CONTACT INFO. If you are having trouble reaching your roommates. Join your Facebook community and tag your roommates to say hello!
Make sure your Package Type is correct and all of your upgrades are there, IF ANY.
ROOMING LIST UPDATE!
More Hotel & Shuttle Package are available HERE
You are all set from here! Keep an eye out for text updates during the trip and if you need anything please contact our Hotline! Mario @ 707 708 6360.
See you all soon!